Call for Abstract
4th International Conference on Neuroscience, Neuroradiology and Imaging, will be organized around the theme “Detecting the Challenges and Reducing the Risk of Neurodisorders.”
neuroimaging-2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in neuroimaging-2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Neuroscience which is simply termed as Study of nervous system aims to understand such a Complexity and the recent innovations has provided a best way to grow its roots in multidisciplinary platform including Anatomy, Physiology of Neurons, Psychology, Medicine etc.,
- Track 1-1Neuro-Pediatrics
- Track 1-2Neurosurgery
- Track 1-3Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Track 1-4Neuropsychology
- Track 1-5Neuro-genetics
- Track 1-6Neuro-rehabilitation
Neuroradiology plays an Integral role in the Diagnosis and characterization of various Neurological disorders. It involves different types of Imaging Studies including Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Plain Radiography and Ultrasound are used in limited basis in particular in Pediatric Population.
- Track 2-1Neuroinflammation
- Track 2-2Clinical Neuroradiology
- Track 2-3Interventional Radiology
- Track 2-4Nuclear medicine and Radiology
Neuroimaging is the mapping of human brain using functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI). Neuroimaging determines the association between Environmental factors and health influence on Brain ageing throughout the adult lifespan. It determines how difference and change in Cerebral structure, complexly relates to Behavior and Cognition at Multiple levels of Analysis
It brings together various topics of interests such as Functional Neuroimaging, Cognitive Neuroscience, Neuropsychology and Computational Modeling.
- Track 3-1Cerebrovascular Disorders and Imaging
- Track 3-2Bio Imaging
- Track 3-3Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Track 3-4Anatomical Imaging
- Track 3-5Fusion Imaging
Clinical research has focused on Autoimmune Disease (AID) for a couple of Decades. More sensitive and specific methods have been developed for treating Neurodegenerative Disorders and Neuroimmunological Research. Gamma fraction bands (bands separated by Electrophoresis and visualized by Amino Black Staining) and IgG Fraction bands (Bands separated by Iso-Electric focusing and visualized by Immunostaining) are used instead of Oligoclonal Bands.
- Track 4-1Dementia
- Track 4-2Multiple Sclerosis
- Track 4-3Stroke
Cognitive Neuroscience is the scientific branch of Neuroscience that is concerned with the study of the Neural Mechanisms of various Biological processes and aspects that underlie Cognition, with a specific focus on the Neural Connections in the Brain. It studies how Cognitive activities are controlled by Neural Circuits in the Brain. Cognitive Neuroscience relies upon theories in Cognitive Science coupled with Evidence from Neuropsychology, and Computational modeling. Brain Mapping is a set of Neuroscience techniques, its purpose and goal is to understand the relationship between Structure and Function in the Human Brain.
- Track 5-1Brain Dynamics, Cognition and Behavior
- Track 5-2Connectomics
- Track 5-3Connections and Interactions among Neural Elements
- Track 5-4Development and Refinement of Image Acquisition
- Track 5-5Computational Neuroscience
The use of Neuroimaging technology to diagnose the aspects of Brain functions by understanding the changes in Structure and Functioning of certain Brain areas and Specific Mental Functions.
The Imaging methods include Positron Emission Tomography(PET), Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging(fMRI), Multichannel Electroencephalography(EEG) or Magneto Encephalography(MEG), and Near Infrared Spectroscopic Imaging(NIRSI), Trans Cranial Magnetic Stimulation(TMS). Related Diffusion Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging techniques(DWI), Including Diffusion Tensor Imaging(DTI) and High Angular Resolution Diffusion Imaging(HARDI).
- Track 6-1Multi-Parameter Approach to Identify Biomarkers
- Track 6-2MRI Compatible Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Track 6-3Near-Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS)
- Track 6-4Magnetic Resonance Encephalography (MREG)
Neurological conditions have serious consequences, not only for the Patient but also for the Family members. It is important that the nursing care should be provides to these, the advancement of education for Health care Personnel who care for Neurological Patients allowed for the specialization in the care of these Patients.
- Track 7-1Disease Diagnosis
- Track 7-2Treatment Optimization
- Track 7-3Disease Response Tracking
- Track 7-4Prediction of Outcomes
Neurons are Nano-scale sensitive and complex cells which involve challenging functioning which is difficult to be known. Here involved the nanotechnology, which may benefit from research of Nano scale analysis of chemical and electrical challenges in the human brain. However these Nano materials which react with the lipids, proteins in the body leads to Nanotoxicology. By following the protocols and methods these toxicities can be avoided helping to study the future challenges in Nano-Neuroscience with the ultimate aim of curing several diseases associated with nervous system.
Recent innovations in neuroscience helped in recording, monitoring decoding and modulating the neural correlates of mental processes with accuracy and resolution thus creating the pathway for better understanding of human behavior.
- Track 9-1Brain Morphometry
- Track 9-2Spine Intervention
- Track 9-3Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP)
- Track 9-4Multisequence Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Track 9-5Neurosonology
- Track 10-1Brain Trauma and Cognition
- Track 10-2Neurology & Vascular Neurology
- Track 10-3Electro Diagnostic Medicine
- Track 10-4Myofascial Pain
- Track 10-5Neuro-Immunology
Whereas cognitive Psychology involves the study of experimental methods along with artificial intelligence to know the cognitive behavior of human brain like attention, creative thinking, problem solving etc.,
- Track 13-1Brain Imaging Research
- Track 13-2Cataloging Gene Function
- Track 13-3Neuroscientific Research
- Track 13-4Invasive Diagnostic Imaging
- Track 13-5Diagnostic Radiology
Neuroradiology has an important role to play in Diagnosis and Treatment of Several Neurological disorders like Ischemic Stroke and the Structural lesions causing Cerebral Hemorrhage. The recent advances are emerging more rapidly in the research fields of Neuroradiology includes the development of MR Tractography of the Brain and Spinal cord and functional MR imaging (fMRI)
The ongoing trend in Neuroradiology, using the Standard 3 Tesla high field MR systems gives the images of the Brain and Spinal cord which have significantly improved Signal to Noise ratio. The images produced by Three Tesla MR systems have significantly better Contrast Resolution when compared to 1.5 Tesla high fields MR systems. The trend also moved to higher field 7 Tesla systems giving safety concerns over the higher Specific Absorption Ratio (SAR) and higher and Faster Changing Gradient Strengths.
- Track 14-11.5 Tesla MR Scanners
- Track 14-23Tesla MRI Scanners with BioMatrix technology.
- Track 14-3Helical Multi Detector CT Scanners
- Track 14-4Multi-Detector CT Scanners, Portable 8-Slice Unit
- Track 14-5Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography
There is a noticeable transformation in Neuroscience Research due to the rapid advancement of Neuroimaging methodology and availability. The areas of development include functional MRI (fMRI), Voxel Based Morphometry (VBM), Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI), Electroencephalography (EEG), Magneto Encephalography (MEG), Optical Imaging, and Positron Emission Tomography (PET). It also includes the important regions like Machine learning, Computational models and Multi-modal imaging.
- Track 15-1Diffusion Weighted Imaging (DWI)
- Track 15-2Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) and Fiber Tractography (FT)
- Track 15-3640-Slice Computed Tomography (CT)
- Track 15-4Highly Sensitive Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Radiation Toxicity is caused due to Software Malfunction in Radiotherapy machine or from excessive exposure to Ionizing Radiation. It causes Acute Radiation Sickness and Radiation dermatitis. It can be prevented by using the right test and the right dose of Radiation to achieve the desired Diagnostic objective.
Some Preventive Trials include
• Washing Practice
• Topical Corticosteroid Agents
• Avoiding unnecessary exposure to radiation.
• Persons working in Radiation Hazard areas should wear badges to measure their exposure level.
• Protective shields should always be placed over the parts of the body not being treated or studied during x-ray imaging tests or Radiation Therapy.
- Track 16-1Acute Radiation Sickness
- Track 16-2Radiation Dermatitis
- Track 16-3Preventive Trials of Radiotoxicity
The Radio Immunotherapy treats the Immune system in Injury and repair during wide range of neurological disorders, Inflammatory and Autoimmune Diseases of the Nervous system such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Neuromyelitis Optical (NMO). There were numerous Radiological studies to improve Diagnosis and treatment of Multiple Sclerosis and other diseases. The main focus is to develop the so-called Neuroprotective (nerve cell protecting) treatment approaching and establishing Modern examination procedures such as MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), OCT (Optical Coherence Tomography) and Motion Analysis.
- Track 17-1Non-Hodgkin B-cell lymphoma
- Track 17-2Engineered Monoclonal Antibodies And Radiotracers
- Track 17-3Prostate Cancer
- Track 17-4Melanoma
- Track 17-5Ovarian Cancer
- Track 17-6High-Grade Brain Glioma
- Track 17-7Colorectal Cancer
- Track 17-8Leukemia
During stress or Infection the Immune function of neuroendocrine system. Its regulation is important for Immune responses in Inflammatory diseases for which the Glucocorticoids act as main effector. Neuroendricrine Immunology shows high impact on Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis hence neuroendocrine factors are hypothesized to play an important role both in RA and OA etiology.
- Track 18-1Psychoneuroimmunology
- Track 18-2Immunometabolic Mechanisms
- Track 18-3Andropause
- Track 18-4Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
- Track 18-5Neuroendocrine Stress Response
- Track 18-6Adrenergic Neurotransmitters